A landing page is one of the most important parts of your website. In fact, if you want to become a coach with “clients on demand”, is to build an email list of raving fans, ready and eager to sign up your next program offer. How many times have you landed on a website and then hours or day later, forgot the URL? Let’s face it, most website visitors will land on your page and never return again. By creating a landing page that captures their name and email address, you will have a database of people who are interested in what you have to offer.
Here are 5 important elements at delivering a high converting landing page.
- Use bullet points and numbered lists when listing the benefits where appropriate. People don’t skim, they read. You should make it easy for your prospects to opt-in to your list.
- Add testimonials from clients who have signed up for your lead magnet before if possible. Even if you are giving a lead magnet that is free, it still deserves a testimonial! If not, then include quotes from people within their field that might serve as positive reinforcement on why signing up through your site would be beneficial for them.
- Incorporate video when you can. Using video on your landing page helps to engage visitors and leads to more transparency. It is also a great way to boost your SEO rankings because it will allow the visitor to spend more time on your page..
- Use a unique and relevant headline that will catch the attention of your target demographic. It should have a clear and concise benefit driven call to action. Remember, you only have seconds to capture the attention of your visitors so make sure that they know exactly what is in it for them if they sign up!
- Finally, keep it simple! Don’t overwhelm them with too much information at once; give them one clear call-to-action (CTA) that will lead them into taking this next step towards working with you. Make sure everything on the landing page clearly communicates what action should be taken upon visiting it so there’s no confusion about how to access whatever benefit.
Put yourself into the shoes of your customers and think about what would be most convincing for them when they visit your landing page! As long as everything is relevant then this should work well to help convince others to sign up with you.