Although it’s been a few months since BootcampMD 2.0, there are still many
things that struck me about this incredible training event we put for physicians who wanted to have their own online business. It’s amazingly rare for doctors to put on a business workshop meant for doctors, and I reflect on the challenges of taking on such an undertaking.
Joining me on this podcast is Dr. Maiysha Clairborne to get insights on what she learned, why it influenced her to have her own event, as well as plans for BootcampMD 3.0!
- The most important feedback Maiysha received from students of BootcampMD 2.0 [3:50]
- What she learned as a BootcampMD speaker [7:02]
- Should we have offered CME? [8:05]
- Why Maiysha wanted to launch her own event on Mindset [10:51]
- How even changing one word in your conversation can shift the wiring in your brain (and ultimately your success in business and in life) [13:01]
- How her NLP training prepared her for launching her business and her first $4000 client [15:29]
- Who is the right person to come to the Mind-Remapping Retreat? [20:03]
- Get a Sneak Peek on the details for BootcampMD Live 3.0! [25:13]